. Azay le Ferron http://www.tourisme-azayleferron.fr
Built in the 15th and 18th centuries, this château is completely furnished and surrounded by magnificent parkland : http://www.chateau-azay-le-ferron.com.
The animal park of Haute Touche, open from Easter to all saints (end October) is run by the National Museum of Natural History and comprises more than 1000 different kinds of animals from all 5 continents : http://www.haute-touche.mnhn.fr.
· Mézières en Brenne
Pisciculture and museum of local history .
· The Brenne Regional Nature Park www.parc-naturel-brenne.fr
Land of a thousand lakes with its ornithological reserve, its flora d fauna and its preservation of the natural and architectural heritage.
· The Park House and the chateau of Bouchet
· The Nature House and Cherine Reserve
· Open days
Numerous walking tours and tours of discovery are organized in the Brenne Region (calendar furnished on request).
· The ecomuseum of Brenne in chateau Naillac in the town of Le Blanc ( 7000 inhabitants) perched along the river Creuse.
· Domain of Bellebouche, leisure centre.
· Forest of Azay-le-Ferron numerous walking tours
· Tour under shady oaks 2,4 km
· Arboreta tour 8 or 12 km
In the neighbourhood
· Saint Genou and its porcelain museum
· Fontgaubault and its Benedictine Abbey
· Angle sur Anglin and its picturesque village along the shore of the river Anglin www.anglesuranglin.com
· Lys Saint Georges and its village
· Nohant and the house of George Sand
· Gargilesse and its village of painters